The NCCOGIC Men’s Department is led by Elder John Ford. Our director desires our brothers to be empowered through the Word of God to be successful, productive, neighborly, and responsible lives. All men are welcome and encouraged to join this brotherhood and to participate in its activities to collectively build and demonstrate positive male relationships in our church.
As brothers in Christ, we aim to sincerely demonstrate reconciliation, friendship, teamwork, faithfulness, forgiveness, and fellowship within and without (outside) the church.
- Promote unity and trust - thru inclusive group interaction
- Plan, fund and promote fellowship opportunities/activities
- Teach men to be Godly fathers, husbands, workers and role models
- Identify, cultivate, and promote effective leadership traits
- Mentor and include youth in appropriate activities
- Maintain helpful relationships through obedience, dedication, and a sincere desire to do the will of God.